Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Tagged...."

I don't know what I'm doing, but I will give it a try.
I guess I have been tagged.

HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT 'YOU'RE IT' AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOU BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.
Val.
1. The colors at my wedding where blue and green. After my wedding I think that three or four family members had the same colors at their weddings.
2. I always wanted to be a cheerleader.
3. My dream for being married and working was always to work with my husband and traveling the country. WOW, I guess I did get that dream. It feels good living my dream.
4. I thought I always wanted to dance in front of an audience. Thank you clogging.
5. After I was married I detasseled with a bunch of teens. Some of the boys found a snake and where scaring the girls. I needed to walk back to the bus-by the boys and snake. I am very scared of snakes. I told myself that if I flinched I would be dead meat. I was proud of myself and did not flinch once. After I got to the bus I thought I would faint.
6. I was very shy and quiet when I was in school. There might be help for Nick yet.
7. I have the habit of counting things when I drive by myself. Cans on the side of the road, quilt blocks on barns, just anything that makes time go faster.
8. I almost didn't get my drivers license. My mom made me get it.
9. When I was in 2nd grade, in Eldora, I am not sure what happened, but for some reason I ended up wetting myself in class. I mean a puddle under my chair. Everybody knew what happened. All I remember is I went to the nurse and said I wanted to got home and walk all the way to my grandma's house. Not really something I want to remember.
10. I do not like meeting new people. But I am trying to get over that one. My confindense is coming.
We'll see what Casey comes up with.
Andrea...I want to see if you have any more. Knowing you, you do.
Steve....I know there are a lot of things a mom doesn't know.
Vic... Give us info.
Nick...Join the fun.
That's all I have

3 comments:

Ken and Vicky said...

I have posted my tag!! Hope you enjoy the info.

Bonk Family said...

Nick and Kaylee have both posted tags.

Andrea Dellit said...

i posted my tag...again!

Welcome to The Bonk House

We want to welcome you to our site. We are new to this so have patience with us. It is our desire to keep you up to date with what is going on with us and to help out with our schedule if you need to know what is going on.
We hope that you have fun. We are going to have fun with this also.

Our Life

Holland, Iowa, United States
50ish married couple of 37 years. We are both the oldest of our families. So we come by our bossyness honestly. As all our families know we are still very much in love. Our first priority for us will always be our family.