Saturday, April 5, 2008

A lot is happening.

I am finally getting something posted. I am just waiting for Casey to get something cut for me. That is why I have some time. A lot has happened.
We went to Spencer for a craft show and it was really, really, really bad. Get the picture. There where no people to show up. We had more people last year, the first year. The weather wasn't bad either. May not be doing shows any more. At least the way we have. Let you know more later.
Casey got a part time job in Waterloo working for a locksmith. They say that he is a natural at picking locks. I told him that it is good that he does this now and not when he was younger. That could have gotten him in trouble. He didn't say anything. I think he might agree.
Many will not believe this, but I decided to get a job on the way home from the show on Sunday night. Went to Subway Monday afternoon and got hired on Wednesday. My first day was Thursday. They work fast. I think I am going to like it. They keep asking me if I have any questions, about 1,000 of them, but it will take awhile to figure out which ones to ask. I only work part time and am happy with that. Didn't want a full time job. No, there isn't anything wrong. A lot of people are surprise about it. I just want a little extra and something to keep me sane. Sitting around the house is not my idea of fun. This way I can buy more material for quilting. I like to stay in the public. 30 years of doing shows, you meet a lot of people. I like that. The same thing all the time isn't for me.
Well, I'm off for my retreat of Quilt Till You Wilt. I intend to do that.

No comments:

Welcome to The Bonk House

We want to welcome you to our site. We are new to this so have patience with us. It is our desire to keep you up to date with what is going on with us and to help out with our schedule if you need to know what is going on.
We hope that you have fun. We are going to have fun with this also.

Our Life

Holland, Iowa, United States
50ish married couple of 37 years. We are both the oldest of our families. So we come by our bossyness honestly. As all our families know we are still very much in love. Our first priority for us will always be our family.