Thursday, April 17, 2008

More work news

Casey just got a call yesterday and he starts at Norby's Farm and Fleet. We have been waiting for that for a while. The gas prices have just been killing us. He won't know what to do just driving a few miles to work. He starts on Sunday for his first day.
Casey and the team he bowls with for State Tournament went to Council Bluffs this past week end. I don't know just how well they did. I know some struggled at both places.
We got to have a baby to play with all week end. Nathan Sealmans baby, Noah, came a long. He reminded me of my boys. He was a good baby. Lots of smiles and laughs. He likes my faces I make. I did have to talk to him and let him know that I would tell him how to keep his parents guessing. He can not be good all the time. They might want to have a dozen more and then his baby sister or brother will come a long and shock them. We all know how that works.
I have a quilt shop hop coming up in a week or so. I get to take a bus trip with other quilters for an overnighter. Nice having someone else do the driving.
My work is going well. I am learning how things go. I feel like I mess everybody up all the time. If I get the hang of all the discounts, I might feel like I am not messing up everything.
That's all for now. Will let you know how the State Seniors Bowling for Casey comes out.

No comments:

Welcome to The Bonk House

We want to welcome you to our site. We are new to this so have patience with us. It is our desire to keep you up to date with what is going on with us and to help out with our schedule if you need to know what is going on.
We hope that you have fun. We are going to have fun with this also.

Our Life

Holland, Iowa, United States
50ish married couple of 37 years. We are both the oldest of our families. So we come by our bossyness honestly. As all our families know we are still very much in love. Our first priority for us will always be our family.